Currently looking out for Product Manager – OTC for Leading Pharma MNC for Mumbai location.
Designation - Assistant Product Manager / Product Manager
Reporting to - Group Product Manager
Exp: 5-8 years
Handling product portfolios:
- Cough & Cold
- Pharma OTC
- New Products
- Responsible for developing and implementing brand strategies and marketing programs to meet business growth and profit objectives
- Understanding customer needs through analysis of market research to create brand plans & new product planning
- Responsible for gathering competitive industry and market analysis to understand customers’ needs current trends
- Responsible for product development, packaging, pricing, communication
- Conceptualizing & implementing trade , consumer, doctor programs
- Data analysis (ORG & others)
- Handling new product launches & business cases
- Handling external agencies (advertising, market research etc)
- Handling support functions to develop product, programs & partnering special projects if any
Qualifications - Graduation + MBA (essential)
Experience needed - 5-8 years with Pharma OTC products.
Skills & competencies
- Indepth knowledge of launching new products should be analytical, innovative, and flexible with high personal accountability.
If you are interested & your profile is matching, kindly mail across your updated resume along with current & expected CTC details on email@example.com