1. Managing the entire product line life cycle, including strategy and competition analysis and roadmap setting
2. Specifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and non-customers.
3. Driving a solution set across development teams (primarily Development/Engineering, and Marketing Communications) through market requirements, product contract, and positioning.
4. Analyzing potential partner relationships for the product.
5. Deliver PRDs with prioritized features, wireframes, justification
6. Run beta and pilot programs, with early-stage product prototypes and products.
- 2+ years of business analysis, product management experience.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Technology and mobile savvy
- Computer Science or Engineering degree or work experience a strong plus.
Interested? Please send in your CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org