Product Manager is primarily responsible for strategic product planning, defining, delivering, and continuously innovating Internet based consumer products and services. Product manager should strive to create world-class products that are marketable and be instrumental in getting the same implemented.
1. Understanding customer needs and consumer behavior through research, customer feedback analysis, click stream analysis, and direct interactions with customers.
2. Analyzing product metrics regularly and use the learning for product innovations and improvements.
3. Innovating and delivering products that differentiate us from competition. This will include new products as well as enhancements to existing products.
4. Conducting regular competition analysis and recommending plan of action – should master the details of competitive landscape.
5. Working closely with Engineering, Research, Quality Assurance, Design and Marketing teams to create synergies leading to a high quality product.
6. Creating product specifications documents and conducting product specification reviews with key stakeholders such as Engineering, Quality Assurance, Design & others.
7. Ensuring timely delivery of projects through proper planning, scheduling and execution.
8. Other responsibilities include:
a. Providing product related inputs to marketing, sales and CRM teams.
b. Training and mentoring teams as and when required.
Product Manager must understand consumer needs, convert broad ideas into rationalized product definitions and specifications, and collaboratively deliver products in a timely manner. He/she must be able to drive consensus among various stakeholders and articulate tradeoffs used in making product related choices & decisions.
Following professional traits are necessary requirements:
1. Strong consumer focus
2. Innovative and capable of out-of-the-box thinking
3. Able to create value using good business judgment
4. Detail oriented, however, does not lose the big picture of final product and time to market
5. Strong results orientation – is able to focus and deliver results
6. Excellent problem solving skills – coming up with simple solutions to complex problems
7. Team Player –ability to drive consensus, leverage synergies from cross functional teams
8. Total relevant work experience: 4 to 6 years
Good to have
1. MBA from top B School
2. Experience in managing Internet based consumer products or services is an advantage
3. Delhi / NCR based
Makaan.com, fastest growing property website in India was established with the mission to connect relevant buyers and sellers of real estate , massively increasing the propensity of transactions. The website is committed to help its users make wise and profitable decisions relating to buying, selling, renting and leasing of properties in India and key global geographies. Makaan.com is part of People Group, owners of world famous brands like Shaadi.com & Mauj Mobile.
Interested candidates can mail their resumes to email@example.com