Position :- Product Manager (Mumbai) JPID 7479
Qualification :- Master of Business Administration
Company Profile :- It is one of the worlds leading organization Spread Globally in Luxury Durables & Life Style Products. Their brands include some of the most trusted and highly recognized names worldwide. They serve every segment of the market, reaching customers in all walks of life, all over the world.
Responsibilities :- The position will be responsible for Non-Luggage Brand in terms of planning the complete product mix, promotion’s for the category.
- New Product Development
- Product Line Extension and new product features
- Taking Decisions based on Profit Margins, Guesstimate forecasts, consumer research and Demand – Gap Analysis.
- Planing promotions , designing POS
- Market / Product feedback for restructuring/reinforcing the
- Planning product launches.
- Product Charters – A complete Product / SKU Chart for the semester.
- Crafting and thorough Implementation of the marketing strategy w.r.t. Distribution and placement of products in existing markets.
- Monthly SKU Rationalization to maintain the profitable SKUs and eliminate the slow movers.
- Inventory Management to reduce excess stocks and liquidate slow moving Inventory with dealer schemes / salesman incentives.
- Working on PCM sheet. (Product Contribution Margin )
Candidate Profile -
- Work Exp : 6-7 years in a similar profile
- Should have handled a category or a sub brand independently.
Location : Mumbai
Post Graduate in Management from Reputed Institutes.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Magna Services (I) Pvt. ltd.