Name of the Employer: Confidential.
Work Location: Bangalore.
Proposed Title: Product Manager.
Experience: 12+ years-related Product Management and Business Development experience.
Working with the primary program PM, this Product Manager will provide technical and marketing leadership to company’s field teams, internal groups and worldwide partners on the customer collaboration product positioning and partner solutions for the contact center and enterprise deployments.
Key responsibilities include:
- Market analysis, financial modeling, product sales forecasting- product administrative functions including SKU management, order tracking, and financial reporting.
- Coordination with CMO and partner teams on reporting solution positioning.
- Generate technical and business collateral for field and internal teams, including product positioning guidelines.
- Technology partner management and joint client/partner solution definition, market/product requirements and roadmap management.
- Coordinate with local engineering and QA teams to perform agile PO role.
- Coordination with market development team on product pipeline, and proactive field insertion to drive sales and revenue.
- Keep up-to-date on relevant competitive solutions, products and services.
- Provide technical and sales guidance for key accounts and field teams and to different client groups.
The ideal candidate will have knowledge and skills in the following areas:
- MBA / 12+ years-related Product Management and Business Development experience.
- BE / B.Tech or equivalent preferred.
- Strong understanding of self service technologies , SIP, video CC, solution approach, VXML, voice browser, ASR/TTS.
- Experienced in Self service / VAS domain.
- Strong understanding of Client UC product portfolio and key competitor offerings.
- Strong background in VoIP, IP networking, and Contact Center technologies.
- Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit and sense of urgency. Must be resourceful, proactive and aggressive.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Team player that works well in collaborative and matrix management situations.
- Proven Business Development and Partner Management background.
- The ability to clearly articulate complex and abstract ideas.
- Comfortable interacting with PM, engineering, and finance teams.
- Familiarity with customer, partner and field sales business processes.
Please send your latest resume to email@example.com
Anil Kumar Murari
[Division of Adea International (P) Ltd]
No. 3J, NA Chambers, 3rd Cross, 3rd Block,
7-C Main, Koramangala, Bangalore – 560 034
(W)+91 80 40983309 | (F) +91 80 30723622 | (M) +91-9618013972