PRODUCT MANAGER for topmost FMCG & Foods Conglomerate at Bangalore
We are pleased to introduce ourself as a reputed Personnel Search Agency based at Delhi by the name of OPTIONS INDIA .We handle recruitments in the FMCG industry and have catered to companies like- ITC Limited, Nestle India, Dabur, Pepsico, Frito Lay India, 3M, Agrotech Foods, Johnson & Johnson, Reckitt Benckiser, TATA Tea, Perfetti, Glaxo Smithkline etc.
We are currently looking for an Product Manager position with the topmost FMCG and Foods Conglomerate in India. The position is to be based at Bangalore.
Our client is the topmost FMCG Groups of India and is an integrated and diversified group. With a market capitalisation of over US $ 30 billion and a turnover of US $ 8.0 billion, it is Rated among the World's Leading Companies by Forbes magazine. It has a very diversified product portfolio including Foods, Snacks, personal care, haircare, household care segments and a portfolio of strong brands and leading market shares in all product categories. It employs the best talent in India and is one of the best FMCG employers to work with.
Candidate Profile :
- Premier B-School MBA with about 4-6 years experience in Marketing, Brand Management and Activations in a Reputed Foods/ Beverages Company
- Strategic thinking and ability to build strong partnerships
- Ability to collaborate with strong people management skills
- Manage ambiguity
- Excellent analytical abilities
Atleast 4+ years of experience in mainline Foods/ Beverages categories of which the candidate should have worked in a Marketing/ Branding role for not less than 2 years.
The candidate must demonstrate a sound experience in ATL, Brand/ Product Management, general management, trade and consumer insights, ATL/BTL communication as also a sound understanding of his operating business environment.
He should have strong communication/interpersonal skills with the ablity to think and operate strategically towards taking effective business decisions.
Role Objective: As Product Manager the incumbent:-
- Assumes for Group Brands for monitoring all marketing and banding activities while maintaining brand focus internally and externally.
- Develops the product management strategy to support top line and bottom-line growth and foray into new segments and innovative products.
- Directs the evaluation of brand portfolio including brand definition and proposition, advertising concept, pricing packaging, place and promotion, for the group of brands in the category.
- Assumes overall responsibility for Brand Activation.
- Ensures coordination with sales department to implement and monitor all branding and marketing activities.
- Ensures effective media evaluation and planning with key media providers.
- Scans the business environment to explore new options.
- Drives the formulation for branding strategy for the brands in the group or category.
- Strategize new product development and reaching to new segments, by scanning the business environment for untapped consumer base based on market research.
- Leads and finalizes brand plans and growth avenues and their strategic fit with the corporate plan.
- Assumes overall responsibility of Brand Vision, brand architecture and plan for brand extension.
- Guides brand manger or assistant brand manager to develop these strategies into detailed marketing plans and executions.
- Ensures individual brand focus is maintained through all possible media options, and coordinates with Corporate Communication to maintain alignment of branding strategy with the company in whole.
- Ensures brand identity is leveraged.
- Takes overall responsibility for Product conceptualization, positioning and new product development in coordination with R&D.
- Monitors brand health product performance and aligns actions.
- Coordinates with market research agencies to get feedback on existing products and on their availability and brand equity.
- Regularly collects and analyses competitor information through market intelligence and other sources.
- Develops annual plans and budgeting for the brand and monitors the expenditure.
- Ensures that the branding team is adequately trained.
- Takes responsibility for people development initiatives.
- Provides necessary leadership and guidance to key employees through mentoring an identification of best practices to enhance performance.
Salary : Best in the FMCG industry
For this we require you to furnish the following details:
1.Your latest updated CV as a word attachment.
2.Your current compensation package.
3.Your willingness to relocate to BANGALORE
Kindly email to Shreeja@optionsindia.net
Lalit / Shreeja
Options India Group, New Delhi