- Brand portfolio Management.
- Ensure business delivery(Top Line/Bottom Line) from the category/sub-brands.
- Identifying & fulfilling need for National & Regional marketing support.
- Creating & implementing annual operating plan & marketing calendar.
- Interface with finance, service, manufacturing & sales to develop and execute marketing plan.
- Drive New product & feature development while keeping track of Competitive environment to :
- Gain competitive advantage
- Bridge product feature price gaps vis-a-vis competition.
- Build feature innovation pipeline for existing & future products.
- Execution of consumer research.
- Develop Brand/Product collaterals.
- Manage brand A&P expenses.
Candidates from -- FMCG / DURABLE / LIGHTING / PAINT / LIFESTYLE
Batch -- 2008 / 2009 passout preferred
Interested candidates can apply at : email@example.com
Narayan Iyer (098191 47645)
Pan India Recruiters