Title --- Product Manager -- Leading MNC Consumer Durable Company at Mumbai
1. New Product Development
2. Product Line Extension and new product features
3. Taking Decisions based on Profit Margins, Guesstimate forecasts, consumer research and Demand – Gap Analysis.
4. Planing promotions , designing POS
5. Market / Product feedback for restructuring/reinforcing
6. Planning product launches.
7. Product Charters – A complete Product / SKU Chart for the semester.
8. Crafting and thorough Implementation of the marketing strategy w.r.t. Distribution and placement of products in existing markets.
9. Monthly SKU Rationalization to maintain the profitable SKUs and eliminate the slow movers.
10.Inventory Management to reduce excess stocks and liquidate slow moving Inventory with dealer schemes / salesman incentives.
11.Working on PCM sheet. (Product Contribution Margin)
- Work Exp : 6-7 years in a similar profile. Should have handled a category or a sub brand independently.
Salary : Rs 10 to 12 Lacs ctc
Location : Mumbai
Qualification - MBA
Please send your resume to email@example.com
PAN India Recruiters
Sector -16, B-2 - 20/8, First Floor, Vashi, Navi Mumbai – 400 703.