Title - Product Manager
Job Location - Bangalore, India
Manager/Supervisor - Senior Vice President
Direct Reports - None
This is an ideal role for someone with very strong product management, project management, and leadership skills. You must have proven analytical skills, demonstrated strategic thinking, ideally with experience implementing that strategy, and have a passion for search and internet-based services. Must be extremely talented and flexible individual with strong presentation skills, adept business knowledge, organizational abilities, and who is capable of bridging customer business requirements to technical feature set and broader market trends, indices, and capabilities.
In addition to strong marketing experience, excellent project management experience is a must to follow-up up with stakeholders in an organized and reliable fashion. Must be able to interface effectively and establish quick credibility and confidence This position requires someone with a “start-up” mentality, self-driven and “can do” attitude.
- Develop strategic marketing plans for a product or product line through market research, competitive analysis, pricing, customer engagement, and business planning.
- Develop new segment feature and functionality in partnership with other team.
- Participates and acts as marketing's primary advocate on cross functional development teams.
- Provide customer use-case examples to operations teams and is the primary bridge between customer feedback and requirements and R&D.
- This includes managing the overall program, including search initiatives pilots, managing initiative stakeholders, communicating status to executive sponsors and working with the different teams to ensure that the pilots/initiatives we are incubating are fully supported.
- Develop and drive competitive marketing campaigns to ensure organisation’s market share and profitability.
- Drive new business and opportunities for product lines with revenue forecasting
- Drive resolution of customer satisfaction issues and manage issues associated with whole life cycle evolution of the segment.
- This includes understanding their commitments, establishing trust and dialogue on how to support those commitments in conjunction with operations team.
- Collaborates cross-functionally on competitive selling, pricing, market development and field solutions.
- Providing complete visibility to leadership team in terms of projects handled by the different research managers across groups.
- Understand the business/research question and accurately determine which data elements would be appropriate for inclusion in the process life cycle.
- Proactively propose analytical approaches to help address business/research questions
- Understand and communicate internal/external client needs/issues to relevant team members on frequent basis
- Effectively and proactively follow up with internal/external clients, team members, vendors/partners to ensure successful project execution
- Identify process improvement opportunities and suggest solutions
- Flexible work hours
- Travel may be required
Skills & Experience Required
- 6-8yrs Exp in Market Research Agencies or Technology firms preferred
- Post-graduate degree in marketing research, business/marketing, technology or related field.
- Tier 1 college education
- Can Do Attitude and Out of Box Thinking
- Strong work ethic
- Strong analytical ability and problem solving skills
- Strong client service orientation
- Questioning/clarification skills
- Confident written and verbal communication skills
- Prioritizing/time management skills
- Personal motivation skills and ability to function as a team player
- Proactive and flexible
- Logical, accurate, and detail oriented
- Experience in working with International/Multinational clients and/or US/European clients
- Experience in working with a broad base of industry verticals, such as, IT, Market Research agencies
Please send your resume to deepti.m@blueoceanmi
blueocean market intelligence pvt ltd
vrindavan techvillage, building 2a, lower ground, east tower
29/2 at kariyammana agrahara village,
varthur hobli | bangalore- 560 037