Reports into the Product Manager – Service Management
- Provide inputs / direction to the strategic solution building undertaken by the group especially in the area of remote monitoring of elevators, escalators to predict service issues
- Provide thought leadership and consulting capability in the area of service optimization using remote monitoring of assets like elevators & escalator
- Support the sales process as we move into sales situations in future and closely engage with prospective clients before and after the sale.
- Engage customer business leaders in proactive discussions, identify problem areas and suggest solutions
- Work with partner organizations and figure out ways to leverage niche products in providing end-to-end services to clients.
- Participation in industry events, public speaking, drive research and white paper / PoV publication
- Lead consulting engagements with customers when required. This could be direct consulting or participation in defining requirements, mapping processes, reengineering processes, identify gaps and contribution to solution architecture development
- Collaborate with academia
- Collaborating with global consulting teams, engagement managers, and practice leads
- Provide the capability to Wipro to provide business analytics services in this specific area through deep understanding of the processes and evolving trends in the business
- Excellence in strategic and analytical problem solving
Quantitative, fact-based approach to problem solving and strategic approach to addressing issues and offering solutions. Qualified candidates will have an aptitude for analytical concepts and thinking. Ability to drive the generic analytics technical teams to produce the right output specific to an industry problem.
- Outstanding leadership and communication skills
Polished verbal and written communication style. Ability to confidently build a strong rapport with project teams, partners, analysts and the client.
- Thought Leadership / Deep expertise in the subject
Bring to the table, and have a strong passion for, the best practices in the industry, and what it takes to get there. Ability to talk to industry leaders, analysts and formulate POV on trends and proactively propose solutions, investment decisions, etc.
- Personal Drive
Entrepreneurial drive with a can-do attitude, a strong desire to learn and shape your own career path. Commitment to making a positive lasting client impact.
- Self-Guided Attitude
The ability to succeed in a professional environment where client and project direction is not always well defined. Even the solution development can be slightly unstructured. Qualified candidates should thrive in such an environment and should understand how to produce results when working in challenging client environments and/or new business areas.
- Travel globally as required
- 15+ years’ work experience in Manufacturing. More than 8 years in Aftermarket domain, specifically service management area for elevator OEMs
- Good exposure to designing / implementing / supporting remote monitoring solutions for elevator / escalator predictive service and integration with elevator / escalator control systems
- Education / training / experience in industrial automation and control systems, operations research
- Must have exposure to some of the elevator OEMs remote monitoring solutions like VISTA, E-Link™, REM® and other protocols
- Consulting experience in the field of remote monitoring of industrial assets – especially elevators will be of added advantage
- Service management experience in other asset areas would be an added advantage
- Ability to work independently, as well as, a part of a team
- Ability to lead and mentor teams, and grow the respective practices into significant sizes.
Please contact email@example.com