Organisation : A global management consulting firm
Location : Gurgaon / Bangalore / Mumbai / Chennai
Position : Analyst / Consultant
Exp : 1 - 6 years
Key responsibilities :
- Support and/or guide team through problem definition, issue identification and work plan development using issue based problem solving principles
- Gather and document technical and functional user requirements
- Design and develop key PLM business processes / product development / product innovation
- Perform software assessments (vendor diagnostic)
- Support development of application and technical architecture
- Develop and execute business process test scripts, document outcomes, and perform analyze
- Develop data architecture and manage data migration efforts
- Support business readiness and change management activities prior to go-live
- Provide user go-live and ongoing support
- A minimum of 1-4 years of progressive business and / or consulting experience.
- Hands-on experiences in implementation of PLM solution preferably SAP PLM, Teamcenter, Oracle (Agile) , PTC etc.
- Consulting or functional experience in an Engineering division, product development,launch of new products, private label management
- Strong program management skills
- Preferably MBA from a Tier 1 B School with an Engineering Degree
- Global exposure will be desirable.
Interested candidates can mail acoss their CVs at email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org