Role: Denim- Product Head
City: Mumbai (India)
Salary Range: CTC 10 lacs to 15 lacs
Years of Experience/ Education - 6 to 8 years of experience
About the company
It is one of the leading textiles on India. The company produces a range of yarns, including polyester, cotton, viscose, wool, and linen; fabrics comprising premium suiting’s, work wear fabrics, and shirting fabrics; ready to wear garments consisting of formal, casual, and party wear shirts, as well as trousers and jeans; and home textiles. It also develops curtain and upholstery fabrics.
Regular update & direction of work: Directors
Position Summary: Responsible for the denim category
- Lead a team of designers & merchandisers
- Fit study and review.
- Provide design direction based on current domestic market trends.
- Follow up and track consumption of trims and accessories.
- Sourcing of trims and accessories for MSD denims
- Follow up and planning of packaging and its collaterals.
- Check for fits as per specs on regular basis at the factory.
- Check for all quality aspects as per requirement on regular basis at the factory.
- Merchandise planning
- Market competition study.
- Market feedback and action plans for the same.
- Cost sheet creation and approval for every design.
- Follow up with sampling for all respective range.
- Plan ranges for coming sales meets with Sales team.
- Maintain and check for trims and accessories for respective category.
- Order Analysis of fast movers & slow movers and disseminating the data.
- Optic report & packaging analyses and report.
- Plan production and issue Work orders accordingly
- Visit sales meet for interaction with retailers and distributors.
- Coordination with sales teams.
- Provide overview of international and national aspiration trends.
- New concepts development.
- Washing approvals, Sample washing , Production washing follow up and approvals
- Washing coordination and new washing development.
- Fabric follow up and pursue purchase plans
- Stock updation
- Coordinate with production and vendors.
- Maintain MIS of profile responsibilities.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org