Designation: Analyst to VP (recruiting across the board)
Top investment bank is looking for candidates across board for product control group for all verticals like fixed income, equity derivative, equities etc..
Main Job role:
- Production of daily P&L for a number of trading books.
- Reconciliation between front office spreadsheets and the back office P&L systems This reconciliation pertains to all P&L activity including valuation of positions, cash balances, funding and provisions. These responsibilities require a good understanding of trade information process flows between different departments within the bank (Front Office, Operations and Financial Accounting departments).
- Analyse, explain and validate P&L according to market moves, new trades and other influences.
- Manage all marketing and risk provisions on the books to ensure accurate P&L reporting. This involves understanding how these provision values are derived and how they impact overall P&L.
- Where appropriate, act as Line representative on major change projects.
- Take ownership of any issues that arise from the day to day and monthly processes with a view to resolving these in an efficient and timely manner.
- Liaise with Front office and other end users as to process development and other ad hoc queries.
- Reconciliation of general ledger.
Interested candidates with relevant experience from 1 to 10 years can send me their updated CV to vanitha@vnvconsulting.