Experience of at least 2 yrs is mandatory as a business and or product analyst in a technology / internet / ITES Company
If you could spend 100% of your time painting the future of ecommerce on a canvas that will touch over one billion consumers, and had the strength of the #1 Media Company behind you, what would it look like?.
We are looking for a Product Analyst who can measure and assist in creating delightful product and customer experiences for E commerce Users in India
HomeShop18 is looking for a Product Analyst who can measure delightful product and customer experiences for E commerce Users in India. We are a growing team of passionate thinkers and doers with diverse backgrounds that span all industries, united by our common goal of building the largest commerce platform in India across TV, internet, print and catalog. HomeShop18 culture revolves around the free and open exchange of ideas and the freedom to take initiative and turn your ideas into reality. No matter what position you happen to hold, you will not only be encouraged to be, but will be expected to be a leader by your peers. We have a culture of excellence with a history of excelling in our respective fields while being in the company of people who shoot for the stars.
We have a critical opening in our Product Management team for a Product Analyst who will be able to measure delightful product and customer experiences for E commerce Users in India.
- Core responsibilities include product audit, intelligence gathering, content audit, assist in defining the product vision and working closely with other Business Units (Merchandising, Operations, Technology, Category and Marketing ) to provide accurate product knowledge.
- Owner of execution of Usability testing including all the call to actions, system messages and product copy to user and identify A/B Testing opportunities to increase conversion rates through click stream analysis
- Customer Analytics and Insight Development -Conduct or utilize end user research from analytics data, to gain a deep understanding of customer needs and pain points in the Homeshop18 system and make it easier for users
- Content Quality Audit & Curation - Content Quality Audit & Curation for the website and interact with Category Managers as well as upload team to ensure accurate and relevant updation of Content on the website
- Subject Matter Expert of tactical activities which has to be measured quantitatively to other teams (Merchandising, Operations, Technology, Category and Marketing )
If you are selected
- You will have to dig through mines of data every day and analyse each action and click and will have to love data crunching and quantitative analysis using Excel, SPSS or any other tool of your choice
- You will be closely working with the Product Manager, Category Managers & Merchandising team to build HomeShop18 as the #1 ecommerce portal in India and will be the owner of Testing calendar that will increase the transactions and revenue at www.homeshop18.com
- You will be among those few people in India who know what drives an E-Commerce Consumer
Knowledge & Skills:
The ideal candidate would have the following qualifications:
- MBA from a premier B school in India (IIM/ FMS/XLRI etc..)
- Strong Excel, Access and PowerPoint skills; knowledge of database query tools (SQL) and statistical tools (SAS, JMP)
- Passion for problem solving and to find patterns and insights from mines of user data
- High degree of creativity, understanding of interaction design and problem solving ability
- Uncanny drive and passion to measure business impact of user experience on a website
- Strong communication skills. (Ability to communicate one's ideas through their design)
- Proven track record and a passion for data analysis and customer insights.
- Excellent presentation skills & and attention to detail
- Experience working and interfacing with various departments within a large organisation
- Team player
Location - Bangalore
Experience – Less than 2 Years ( Passed out after 2009)
Send your resumes to Lijo.Isac@network18online.com