A Client of IKYA is looking for
1. Job Description – GM, Procurement and Sourcing Research
1.1. Roles & Responsibilities
Develop and lead the procurement research practice:
- Designing and creating customized procurement solution offerings for [Client] in the areas of strategic interest to [Client]
- Building expertise in new domains and processes in area of procurement research which are of relevance to [Client] (spend analysis, direct indirect analysis)
- Providing the content lead on projects involving strong functional expertise and domain knowledge
- Resource planning, hiring and thought leadership for procurement research engagements across [Client].
- New client development, participation in client meetings, support to sales.
- Developing of training modules and imparting training to the group.
- Other roles and responsibilities associated with this position will be to:
- Manage a group of Managers, Business Analyst and Senior Business Analyst.
1.2 Skill sets Required:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal, technical & analytical skills.
- Independent thinking.
- Knowledge of procurement research elements, such as spend analysis, market intelligence, supplier identification, benchmarking and assessment, category management, TCO, contract management, etc.
- Working knowledge of e-procurement tools, such as Ariba, Emptoris, SAP, i2, Procuri, Sievo, etc.
1.3. Education & Experience
- Graduates/B.Tech/B.E. and MBA from a reputed institute/s with 10+ years of relevant experience in leading end-to-end procurement/sourcing engagements
- People who have worked in the research and knowledge management captives of Big 4 Consulting firms.
- Industrial exposure to procurement/sourcing functions is desirable
- Relevant years of experience in KPO, Consulting, and Strategy will be an added advantage
Please write into firstname.lastname@example.org