EXECUTIVE HIRING is looking for Manager - Packaging Procurement for a FMCG MAJOR based at MUMBAI.
The position Reports to - Sector Manager – Packaging
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
- An MBA OR Degree Or a Post Graduate Diploma in Packaging Technology (INDIAN INST. OF PACKAGING or MANAGE) OR Post graduate degree in Science or Commerce.
- 3.5-4 yrs experience. At least 1 year in Packaging, from FMCG /Pharma Industry only.
- 2008/2009 batchers will also do.
Purpose of the Role
- The responsibility of a Manager - Packaging Procurement is to handle buying of Specific Packaging Materials in a way that is cost efficient, delivers productivity savings, manages risks (commodity, quality, capacity, capability and financial), complies to global procurement policies, drives supplier relationships, engages in timely deliveries and change management (alignment with dynamic business needs), develops category specific strategies, and aligns with the Regional Team to achieve leverage of scale.
- The role also involves ability to generate ideas for implementation into the business. The major lookout areas would be SPEND REDUCTION to enhance brand value of the products keeping the product costs in control.
- The position needs seeking engagement across functions, active participation in inter-departmental forums, usage of interpersonal skills for rapid decision making and conflict resolution.
- Cost Optimization
- Commodity Management
- Delivery and Change Management
- Capacity and Business Contingency Planning
- Supplier Relationship Management
- Service Levels
- Risk assessment and mitigation
- Supplier Food Safety Capability
- Supplier ethical sourcing compliance
- Procurement Strategy
- Process Compliance
- Regional Alignment
If this of interest to you, please forward your resume at email@example.com mentioning your current compensation
Linkedin profile : http://in.linkedin.com/pub/executive-hiring/17/538/677