MANAGER - PROCUREMENT - ORAL CARE
Current Location : Delhi NCR
- Manage commercial contracts /negotiations relative to the procurement of finished goods in Oral Health Care categories.
- Support the implementation of strategic plan for expansion & diversification of external supply base in Oral care category
- Support NPI launches under the Oral care brands
- Open and honest communication with all stake holders, suppliers, customers etc. in order to ensure that there are no gaps in understanding company expectations & performance standards
- Construct & use budgets to manage & monitor spends for the category and ensures that adjustment processes are in place for over / under achievement
- Apply defined processes; SGM tools & techniques and OE through team in line with assigned areas of expenditure
- Identify opportunities and use a broad range of strategies in order to achieve cost control, cost containment targets and add value to area of expenditure through a total cost orientation
- Ensure thorough analysis of supply markets relative to category of expenditure in order to logically substantiate the evaluation of sourcing group & supplier management strategies
- Anticipate customer requirements and the abilities of the suppliers proactively and take / recommend decisions
- Gather knowledge of selected supply markets, evaluate the impact on purchasing category & supplier management strategies through data analysis, weigh options and make effective decisions
- Manage relationships and ways of working with key suppliers in order to align understanding & commitment with customer expectations.
- Own and manage suppliers for categories handled to ensure achievement of agreed performance targets and expected improvement
- Demonstrate & perform in accordance with sound business ethics, purchasing & supply standards, policies & procedures to give Cx India the highest possible perceived integrity in all supplier relationships.
- CA/ ICWA OR Engineering Graduate from NITTIE OR MBA from reputed Institutes Graduate Diploma in Business Management/ Materials Management.
Experience –Minimum 5-6 yrs of experience
Industry Preference : FMCG, Retail, Consulting
Knowledge of SGM process and Lean Sigma principles and application of required tools in the creation & implementation of source plans
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org