We are looking for a “Procurement Manager” for Projects like, Construction of Warehouses/ Offices, etc for a leading business house of India.
The candidate should have a good understanding of:
- Capital and revenue expenditures and projects.
- Strong Commercial Acumen.
- Specialist knowledge of procurement and its procedures
- Basic computer packages e.g. Word, Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Internet.
- Knowledge of INCOTERMS and taxation structures.
- Import procedures
- Negotiation and contracting skills
- Vendor Development and sourcing.
- Knowledge of warehousing.
We are looking for profiles with minimum 5 Yrs of experience.
Educational Qualification: Engineering (B.E, B.Tech) is must.
MBA/M.Tech/M.S would be an added advantage.
Position: Procurement Manager
Compensation: 5.5 – 8 LPA
Interested candidates are required to mail their CVs to Rahul.firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject of the Mail should be "Your Name_Yrs of Exp_present company_present compensation"