We have an opening as a MANAGER- PROCUREMENT, with one of the General Insurance Company. The job location is at Marol, Andheri- east.
Designation - Manager.
Location - Andheri-e, Mumbai
Experience required – 6-8 yrs.
CTC : As per industry standard
Department - Administration- Procurement.
Reporting to- Vice President - Facilities & Infrastructure Development.
- To channelize all procurements through a structured processes at the central level.
- Would also be responsible for optimizing Capital Expenditure as well as Operational Expenditure spend and provide complete transparency throughout the life cycle of all procurements
Job Description :
- Responsible for complete purchasing process at organization level.
- Define and monitor purchasing modes for each category of purchase.
- Suggest on new options / new solutions for existing services / products on a regular basis.
- Responsible for streamlining the process for sourcing, logistics and inventory management.
- Develop and manage relationships with vendors.
- Responsible for compliance of vendor bills in line with contract terms for all purchases.
- Would be responsible in preparing contracts and service level agreements as well as ability to resolve techno-commercial disputes with vendors.
- Execute regular checks on existing vendor base ( quality, price and timings).
- Publishing daily MIS to all stake holders.
- Regular benchmarking of all procurement items.
- Accountable for handling of purchasing related systems/tools (e.g. Ariba / Online procurement system).
- Liaise with the legal team on all contracts related to Procurements
- Co-ordinate with internal stakeholders on purchase options
If interested, please reply with your latest resume to email@example.com so that I can schedule your interview with our client or call me. Also, let me know if you have any of your colleague or friend looking for the same position.
Current CTC :
Expected CTC :
Notice Period :