Urgent opening - l Procurement Manager for a leading MNC FMCG company in India.
Job Title: Procurement Manager
Qualification: MBA(2008-09 batch of premier institute) or MBA (tier 2 institutes with 4-5 yrs relevant experience post qualification)
Candidate Experience Profile: Preferably 2-3 years of valid experience in Procurement / Logistics Role in managerial capacity.
Skills Reqd.: Communication, Analytical, Persuasiveness, Time Management
Attitude: Responsiveness, Customer Focus, Collaborative, External integration focus
- External Relationships: Suppliers
- Internal Contacts: Head Office Procurement, Science and Technology, Finance, Head Office Logistics and Customer Operations, Plant – Manufacturing, HR, Quality Teams, Asset Care Team
- Responsible for Team of Inbound Executive ingredients / packaging, Site Purchasing
Purpose of the Job:
- In-bound Planning: Responsible for planning, scheduling, and delivery of ingredient and packaging materials at factory gate
- Handling change management to deliver smooth transition and nil write off
- Maintaining Safety Stock for EM/PM as per the norms.
- In-bound Process: Work closely with the relevant set of suppliers to integrate Supplier and company processes to drive improvement in efficiency and effectiveness – drive improvement in Supplier performance scores for the relevant set
- Drive Procurement process improvements, including IT development in material planning, & SAP MRP stabilization.
- Procurement: Working with HO Procurement team on setting medium term strategic direction for Vendor base development related to Plant specific supplies.
- Site Procurement: Responsible for procurement of indirects for the site and the inbound process. This will also include scanning for vendors, stabilization of vendor relationships and performance monitoring of the vendors.
- Driving procurement efficiencies /processes for Site Procurement ensuring zero Non compliances
- Ensuring supply continuity & supply reliability at Plant by working with Plant team and HO Procurement team on identifying local supplier base.
- Drive Operations Efficiency in designing and implementing Procurement Category Strategy
Key Performance Indicators:
- EM / PM Availability – DIFOT for change management
- Days of Inventory
- % items on VMI
- Write off
- Complexity Reduction
- Nil NOC from concerned suppliers
- MRP Health Tracker scores
- On time ASNs
- Contract Implementation as per business shares ( complete PR to PO process execution on site )
- Zero Non Compliance for Site Procurement
- Delivering Savings as per the commitments for Indirects
- Developing local vendor base for VFC/Indirect Spend.
Package is not a constraint for ideal candidate.
Interested candidates can send CVs to email@example.com along with the details of current location, current company, designation, reporting manager, current CTC, expected CTC, willingness to re-locate, notice period.