Position open with a leading FMCG company in Gurgaon.Candidates having 4 to 12 years of experience in raw material procurement with a management degree from premiere institute can send their profile at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sourcing Group Manager for Commodities like Wheat Flour, Sugar, Palm Oil, Cocoa Powder, Maltodextrin, Spices and Chemicals like Flavors, DHA etc,
- Sourcing strategy creation and implementation for agri-commodities in face of volatility, globalization and ensuring AQSCIR to meet the changing business requirement.
- Lead Materials Rainbow Initiatives with cross-functional team of CQ, RnD and Site representation for identification and delivery of Rainbow cost initiatives Provide price and availability forecasts to business on these categories on a regular basis.
- Represent category specific Indian sourcing requirements and strategies into global sourcing teams/projects and align sourcing strategies with those of Global SGM teams
- Making Risk Mitigation strategies for the categories both on cost & supply terms
- Apply SGM & OE tools to develop & implement sourcing strategies for Wheat Flour, Sugar, Palm Oil, Wheat Gluten, DHA, Cocoa Powder, Maize derivative products, Flavors etc.
- Direction Setting
- Business planning
- Procurement Practice
- Supplier Relationship Management
- Systems & process
Candidates having 4 to 12 years of experience in raw material procurement with a management degree from premiere institute can send their profile at email@example.com