Multiple - Bangalore (2), Chennai (1), Kolkata (1), Mumbai (1), Hyderabad (1), Looking for Change delivery Consultant, process re engineering, Black belt certified, Lean, 6-9 yrs from Manufacturing,Telecom, Banking
We, Talisman Advisors, an executive search and selection firm specializing in the recruitment of middle to senior level talent, are looking for :
Process Re-Engineering Consultant
City CHANGE DELIVERY Lead
Purpose of Department
The CHANGE DELIVERY function has been established as a part of the Global HSBC Technology & Services organization with the aim of leading step change improvements in customer experience and unit cost through automation, standardization and optimization of HSBC’s operational performance globally
The scope for CHANGE DELIVERY has been defined as follows:
End to end business processes required for the successful delivery, through all channels, of products & services to internal and external customers by:
- Delivering process standardization – Identifying and governing the best practice common standards and models
- Delivering Major Programmes – Delivering measurable results through end to end change
- Re-engineering – Sweating current assets to deliver improved performance
- Optimizing system capability – Ensuring the use of the best-standard based solutions
Roles & Responsibilities of Process Re-Engineering Consultant:
- To identify Business related projects/opportunities and solve them to stakeholder satisfaction.
- Mentor Yellow Belt and Green Belt projects and drive Black Belt projects as a member of the CHANGE DELIVERY Team.
- Lead Six Sigma and Lean initiatives & undertake Strategic Projects and initiatives to meet and exceed stakeholders Expectations
- Solution design with a focus on elimination of redundant work, automation, standardization and best practices definition
- Optimizing existing business and implementing tangible business improvement benefits and realization & tracking thereof
- Change management using standard methodologies (e.g. Six Sigma, IPEC, Lean etc.)
- Documenting key achievements, problem solving and performance maximizing approaches.
- Explore synergies with technology and operations teams
- Monitor systems and provide ongoing feedback for continuous improvements to the service delivery standards.
- Graduate/MBA/ Engineer from a reputed institute with 6 to 9 years of experience in Quality in the BPO industry
- Certified Six Sigma Black Belt from a prestigious institute
- Hands on experience on quality tools; JMP, Minitab for data analysis.
- Ability to work independently and good communication skills to interface with senior management
- Exposure to change management, strategy & planning, stakeholder management
- Good Business Acumen, Analytical Skills, Coaching and Counseling skills
- Lateral thinker, with ability to instigate and manage change and analytical ability to recognize areas of improvement.
- Ability to assimilate a large amount of information and make effective decisions on a wide range of issues.
- A strong desire to achieve outstanding customer service
Please send your resume to email@example.com