Company: One of the Big 4 consulting Firm
Note: Candidate must be Six Sigma Master Black Belt.
- Leads and manages Six Sigma project portfolios in order to accomplish measurable business process improvements.
- Employs Six Sigma methodology and analytics into organizational operations in order to accomplish business objectives.
- Works with Black Belt and Green Belt-certified professionals in the planning, designing, and accomplishing of key projects.
- 7+years of experience in a process improvement function
- Also requires training and certification through a Six Sigma accredited organization.
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks.
- Leads and directs the work of others.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Typically reports to top management.
Interested candidate please send your CV at email@example.com