Discipline - Banking
Subsector - Investment Banking
Location - Mumbai
About our Client - Our client is a global leader in Insurance broking, with presence in about 100 countries worldwide. The organization is expanding its operations in India with a huge focus towards process improvement and quality. The India Team is responsible for driving 'Change and Business Transformation' across the global processes/operations.
Job Description - As the Head of Process Excellence, you will report into the Director - Operations and lead a team of process improvement professionals. The role requires you to build a global quality framework and work closely with multiple teams and processes to implement the best-practices. You will also oversee the quality audits and documentation. In addition, you are also expected to train and mentor people across the organization on Lean/Six-Sigma methodologies and guide Black-Belt and other certification projects.
The Successful Candidate - You are post graduate (MBA preferred) from a top school with more than 10 years experience in Process Excellence/Quality in the Insurance domain. You are MBB certified and have trained/led a team of Black-Belt professionals. In addition you:
- Should have been in a leadership position for more than 4 years in process excellence/quality
- Have the experience of working with off-shore/remote teams
- Have successfully worked on large transformation/change-management projects
- Are comfortable working with a diverse team of global stake-holders
- Open to International Travel for more than 3-4 times a year
- Comfortable/Capable of performing an Individual Contributor role in addition to leading teams
What's on Offer - An attractive salary and a free environment to practice thought leadership. You will play a key-role in shaping the process and quality standards for the entire operations set-up in the Asia-Pacific region.
To Apply - Click here to apply