We, Talisman Advisors, an executive search and selection firm specializing in the recruitment of middle to senior level talent, are looking for an Senior –Investment Analyst /Associate– Private Equity Investment with one of our clients in Chennai.
The firm’s portfolio spans diverse industry sectors such as financial services; transportation, logistics and industrials; telecommunications, media & technology; life sciences, consumer & real estate; energy & resources. They are a long term investor anchored in Asia. However, they are looking beyond Asia to focus on investment opportunities available in both growth and mature markets.
To build sustainable growth in their portfolio value and strengthen our capabilities, they have organised themselves into three groups for sharper focus - Investment Group, Markets Group and Corporate Development Group.
Key accountabilities :
The Senior Analyst/Associate will work with Fund Managers and Portfolio Company Management Teams to support the investment and build value into the companies. In addition, the Analyst/Associate will conduct diligence on potential investment opportunities, assessing the competitive environment for a potential investment and creating financial models to support investment criteria and determine potential returns.
The ideal candidate must have a desire to be exposed to the world of private equity and must be comfortable interfacing with Founders and CEOs of private companies. The candidate also must be a self starter with high energy, and be a persistent, and results driven individual. He or she must be interested in joining a highly entrepreneurial organization and be comfortable with spending a significant portion of each day on the telephone
- Investment opportunity identification
- Financial analysis and modeling
- Company and industry research both from the buyside or sell side
- Fairly independent to develop and maintain deal pipeline and follow up action plan in concert with other team members.
- Preparing investment presentations and interacting with partners, bankers and senior executives
- The desire to be in Private Equity as a career path.
- MBA of ONLY 2010 and 2011 batch from Tier 1 institutes only.(Eg: IIMs, ISB, SP Jain, XLRI,FMS etc)
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in Investment Banking post or pre MBA
- The temperament, initiative and drive to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, maturity and sound business judgment
Candidates interested can get in touch with the undersigned for further discussion, please mail the resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that no profile will be mailed to our client without having a prior discussion with the candidate.