Financial Adviser with a transferable asset book
Discipline - Banking
Subsector - Private Banking
Location - Bangalore
About our Client - Our client has its roots as a leading European private bank. As an international financial service provider committed to sustainability, the Group is now represented in more than 40 locations in Europe, the Middle East, and Asia. Managed total client assets of over $150 billion and employed more than 2000 staff.
Job Description - Secure transfer of own clients' assets to the private bank
- Generate new business and maintain existing clients' portfolios
- Identify opportunities and cross selling additional products to clients if compatible with their profile
The Successful Candidate -
- Willingness to work in a dynamic and stimulating company and environment.
- Minimum 7 year experience in a Private Wealth management company or Private Bank with an existing client base and assets of over 150cr ready to move.
- Sound understanding of capital market products and services on offer.
What's on Offer - Market leading package to attract the highest caliber candidate. Full CTC and Variable element will be discussed only after successful application, shortlisting and the arrangement of a first stage interview. Please feel free to call and discuss further details with Kanchana
To Apply - Click here to apply