Company: Leading MNC Bank Group
Position: Principal Analyst- Fraud Modelling
Experience - 4-6 Yrs
CTC - 16 LPA
Skills : SAS,Minitab,R
- Support tactical and strategic Risk Analytics projects for Client’s Group in the US.
- Provide analytical support in the development and implementation of effective risk analysis and prevention strategies that help mitigate risk while ensuring an appropriate balance between risk and reward.
- Proactively identify risk detection issues at the strategy and portfolio level and provide analytical/modeling solutions.
- Leverage transaction-level and application data to build risk mitigation strategies.
- Evaluate new tools and products that enhance risk detection & prevention- Fraud Models
- Must be able to effectively provide updates and communicate key initiatives to senior risk management.
If interested, please mail your updated resume (Doc file) at firstname.lastname@example.org
Call- 080-42556836 (Mon-Fri-10.00 AM-6.30 PM)
Consultant | Asterion Consulting Private Limited | Direct: +91 – 80 -42556836