Position: Principal Analyst with a Top Global Bank in Bangalore
Experience: 4-6 yrs of relevant experience
Client: Top Global Bank in Bangalore
Education Qualification & Work Experience:
- PhD/Post Doc from a reputed institution in India or Abroad in any advanced quantitative modeling oriented discipline including but not limited to Machine learning, Statistics, Marketing Science, Operations Research, Econometrics, Stochastic Finance, Distributed and parallel computing, Digital media analytics, etc.
- Field of post graduation – Computer Science, Mathematics, Operations Research, Statistics, Econometrics, Management Science and related fields. Could be any graduate degree holder.
- Strong academic record and publications in reputed journals or conferences.
- 0-1 years of post-PhD experience in the field of advanced quantitative techniques while working for leading global academic institutes or corporate innovation research labs or analytics organizations of large corporates or in consulting companies in analytics roles.
- Sound knowledge and application in (any two) as follows :
1. Advanced Quantitative Methods
2. Digital Media and Analytics
3. Parallel and Distributed computing and problem solving
- Passion and deep technical competency in quantitative methods and/or business analytics
- Proven problem solving skills in industrial settings is a must
- Proven ability in model building and application experience in data mining techniques and tools (SAS and/or other modeling packages like R, Matlab, Mathematica, ILOG etc)
- Competent programming aptitude with excellent computation and data mining skills
- Understanding of financial domain is preferred but not essential
Revert with: Current CTC | Expected CTC | Notice Period to email@example.com