Role of Primary Market Research
Role - Analyst/ Sr Analyst
Exp - 2 to 7 years.
Location - Bangalore
Company - Reputed Financial Service company.
Qualification - Any Graduate/ Post Graduate.
Roles and responsibilities include:-
- The Candidate would support the organisationís onshore business with primary market research expertise (research & questionnaire design, sampling, data analysis & reporting, insights generation) and developing subject-matter expertise across sectors, domains and functions, in which Organisation operates
- Conducting analysis based on research data independently (with minimal supervision), by applying various statistical concepts/ techniques like multiple regression, factor, cluster analysis, etc with the help of tools like SPSS
- Participating in & actively providing inputs by interacting with Organisation senior management
- Supervising & mentoring analysts on research concepts, deliverables & and quality, as & when required
- 2-6 years of relevant work experience in a research & insights role, either in an analytics function/ KPO of a MNC or with a reputed research agency
- Very sound knowledge of key analysis/ statistical concepts & hands on experience with tools like SPSS
- Meaningful experience in handling various kinds of research projects, client servicing, data interpretation & insights generation
- Able to synthesize large volumes of data into comprehensible and insightful information
- Comfort/ exposure to either all or some of the various techniques of primary research such as customer satisfaction, segmentation, brand & advertising research, pricing & product related research
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
Kindly let me know if you would be interested for the same we can discuss on this or please share some references at firstname.lastname@example.org
Consultant | Asterion Consulting Private Limited