Presales - FnA Insurance
We have an opportunity for you with a reputed MNC!!!
Position Vacant: Band 6/7/8 (Manager/Sr. Manager/AVP)
Industry Vertical: FnA Insurance
Role/Profile: Respective industry domains Pre Sales and Solutions
- The objective of the Sales and Solutions team is to support existing as well as work on new strategy development initiatives as well as providing the necessary infrastructure to support such initiatives.
- Support all existing / New sales and solutions initiative / efforts such as RFIs, RFPs etc
- Conceptualization and creation of Collateral for presentation/solution
- Manage and co - ordinate client visits
- Engage in discussions with ISUs/Account /Sales for RFI,RFP etc
- Client presentations, meetings etc
- Understanding client processes during on - site process mapping studies
- To work towards providing simple and cost effective business solution to clients in complex / unstructured environments
- Co - ordinate industry research for trends and opportunities
- Coordinate and manage all support functions / different stakeholders to ensure smooth project transitions
- Independently manage projects and deliverables
- Ability to understand and grasp transition related activities
Critical Skills required
- Excellent client facing / presentation /and communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Knowledge of the respective industry domains industry .
- Knowledge & Experience of BPO delivery models and should have pre - sales/solution experience
- Experience in RFI / RFP response is desirable.
- Excellent Knowledge of MS Power Point, MS - project and MS Visio would be preferred
- Project management skills and know - how along with transition would be an advantage
- Ability to take ownership and work under pressure
- Ability to travel (domestic & international) as and when required
- Should be able to work staggered hours, night shifts and occasionally weekends
- Flexibility to move across locations for assignments
Good skill sets for :
- Strong oral & written communication skills
- Interpersonal, problem - solving, analytical and networking skills across various functions
- Ability to work in a team and under ambiguous situations
COMPENSATION - Best in the Industry
If interested please forward your latest resume in MS word format as attachment along with below mentioned details at the earliest!
Consultant (Talent Acquisition)
B - 27, Lajpat Nagar - II, New Delhi:110024
Ph: +91 - 11 - 45682219 (D)