About Perceptive Analytics
- At Perceptive Analytics, we provide Data Analytics services. We specialize in Marketing and Sales Analytics and Web Marketing Analytics. We help businesses which are inundated with data and need insights. Our approach is to develop deep domain expertise and focus on generating insights for our clients fast. We ask the right questions so we can get to the right answers. Our objective is to provide the greatest impact to our client’s business.
We are growing!
We are young (the average team age is 24 years!), and like all things young we are desperate to grow. We are looking for young, smart individuals with “entrepreneurial, business” bent of mind looking to work in a fast paced start up environment.
What can we offer?
Stimulating environment – the opportunity to do great work and set high standards. We are open and straight forward. We encourage transparency and accountability. We manage ourselves and trust others. We love our clients and we are resolved to solve their problems.
Something big companies don’t – We promise you cross functional experience, big responsibilities, customer interaction, and leadership opportunities from day one. There is scope for intensive learning, opportunities to take part in company’s management. At the end of the day, you will be able to see your contribution to the company.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for people who can understand the needs of a client and bring in the business. Pre-sales consultant would be responsible for preparing estimate, costing, prospecting, and building partnerships.
1. Ensure successful closure of all Leads by end to end coordination, including scheduling calls, liaison with team leads etc.
2. Prepare proposal draft and review final versions for responsiveness to thoroughness, accuracy, People allocation, financial considerations, quality and effective design and compliance.
3. Client Prospecting.
4. Build partnerships with partners having synergy with our vision.
5. Build networks, maintain proposal trackers and follow up on inactive Leads.
6. Create and actively maintain a library of corporate technical solution and management approach concepts and methodologies for use in future proposals.
7. Be actively involved in Transitions & Process Improvements assignments.
1. MBA from a top tier or second tier MBA college.
2. With minimum 5 years of experience in Pre-Sales from a KPO or an IT services company.
3. Excellent communication skills – Verbal and Written.
4. Excellent planning, networking, tracking, and review capabilities.
5. Ability to develop trust and build relationships.
Compensation: Competitive. We are open to discuss.
Location: This position would be based out of our office at Gachibowli, Hyderabad. We are incubated in International Institute of Information Technology (IIIT), Hyderabad and we are due shortly to graduate from incubation.
How to apply: Please mail your CV with a covering letter on why you are suitable for this role (Applications without this will be ignored) to email@example.com with the subject line “Pre-sales Consultant”.