Please find below the details of the same:
Role: Pre Sales Consultant
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience - 10 - 14 years
About the Company: Our client is Leading IT services company.
Job Location - Bangalore
- At least 10-12 years in IT industry with strong manufacturing domain skills in CPG or Automotive or Retail and Pharma verticals.
- Should have minimum 5 years of experience in pre-sales by managing RFP/RFI/Proposals independently and in a team
- Must have been either business analysts / subject matter expert / Customer facing Program manager and have completed a variety of projects successfully
- Must have experience in at least 2-3 business process areas within SCM (Supply chain management) or Customer Relationship Management (CRM) space.
- Work with technology practices in developing manufacturing specific frameworks / accelerators
- Experience in at least 2 projects related to Trade promotion management, or Distributor/dealer management or sales force automation or digital marketing is a must.
- Experience in working on various IT solutions like portals, transactional systems , master data systems
- Knowledge of nuances of IT solutions for various geographies - India, US, UK, etc is a must.
- Lead pre-sales opportunities (RFP/RFI/Proposals) independently and in a team working with technology practices
- Lead development of a solution accelerator / framework specific to the CPG-Auto-Pharma-Retail domain
- Responsible for ensuring marketing collaterals and sales support materials are created and managed on a timely basis
- Provide consulting support for strategic projects and specific consulting engagements in domain capacity
- Get involved in the initial phase of the large program to set up / transition
- High Integrity
- Problem solving skills and learning attitude
- Able to communicate technical and business information to widely varied audiences
- Excellent interpersonal relationship building skills
- Ability to understand business processes and business needs
- Ability to understand client's technical architecture and emerging technologies
- Knowledge of strategic and consultative selling
- Ability to develop marketing messages
If you find this interesting please send across your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with you Current CTC, Expected CTC, Notice Period.