Details about the position:
Position: Practice Manager – Six Sigma
- MBA from Top B schools
- 3-5 years of direct experience with demonstrated success and financial results leading Six Sigma transactional & manufacturing projects
- Technical mastery of Six Sigma tools and methodologies including DMAIC, DFSS and Lean 2-4 years business/operations experience
- Creation of effective measurement systems
- Sound in Analytical and logical thinking
- Experience in managing and leading projects
- Proficient with MS Excel, PowerPoint and Minitab
- Course development – develops/improves training material
- Training and coaching Green belts
- This role would require a very good knowledge of statistical tools like value stream analysis, control charts and limits, to identify waste and improve process.
- Should be able to build metrics and dashboards to identify process deviations and come up proactive control mechanisms.
- As a process expert you will be responsible for doing data analysis to identify opportunities to improve operations & quality processes for the team.
- This would involve doing data analysis to come up with improvements in quality audits/defining new audit processes and process improvement by automation/streamlining of processes.
Kindly mail your updated Profile / CV in a word format along with the following details to email@example.com:
1. Ready to work in mid shift
2. Current CTC
3. Expected CTC
4. Notice Period
5. Current Location
6. Relocation to Bangalore (Yes/No)
7. Total years of experience
8. Skills / Expertise
9. Passport details
10. Do you hold any visa?
11. Professional references-Two (Name, Designation, Company & Contact)
firstname.lastname@example.org | www.deevoir.com
“dETERMiNED to dELiVER”