Practice Lead- Operational Analytics - 10+ Yrs.
Domain: Analytics(Supply Chain Anaytics, manufacturing domain)
Education: Top Notch MBA / Engineering
Domain Experience: 10 Years+
Operational Analytics & Reporting – The opportunity
Large scale BPO organizations such as BPO process millions of gigabytes of information. We provide services across multiple industry verticals such as Retail & CPG, Energy & Utilities, Healthcare & LIfesciences, Manufacturing, Telecom and Financial services. Across these industry segments, we offer BPO services in areas such as Finance & Accounting, Sales & Fulfillment, Sourcing & Procurement, Human Resources and Customer Service. We have over 100 customers and across these different lines of service have access to very rich information. Our ability to drive value for our customers is largely driven by our ability to focus on this information, churn meaningful analytics and drive strategic & operational initiatives based on these analytics.
It is our belief that BPO and KPO organizations have largely focused on analytics as a business opportunity but not significantly on using analytics as a lever to drive transformational value for their BPO engagements. Infosys BPO is setting up a practice unit to essentially focus on this aspect and drive value for its BPO customers. In addition to this the practice will also over time focus on building revenues related to operational analytics.
Team: The Operational Analytics and Reporting practice is being set up as we speak. The team is being built ground up with the focus on building a mix of resources with industry expertise, analytics experience as also client engagement & consulting experience. We expect the team to be a melting pot of these different competencies and it will function like a start up given that the team is being built up greenfield. Individuals interested in being part of this practice should expect significant ambiguity and also be prepared to work with key operations leaders in the company to drive analytics as a way of life at BPO.
Areas of responsibility
- Align to identified analytics areas that BPO is betting and build out operational analytics offerings in these areas
- Build solutions and take to market working with the sales teams; Build alliances to enhance solution depth and breadth
- Define a standard framework to engage with customers for the focus areas within operational analytics
- Drive implementation of the analytics programs and ensure that key outputs are being taken to the customers in the quarterly business reviews
- Engage with the customers working with the ops leaders and define key strategic initiatives coming out of the analytics churned
- Leverage work done & deliverables coming out of analytics done for existing customers; Productize these deliverables and take solutions to target segments
- Support sales efforts in taking operational analytics to our customers.
Key performance metrics
- Product development
- Revenue Productivity
- Customer satisfaction
If interested, kindly mail your CVs at email@example.com or call on +91 8099908080