Microsoft Practice Head - Solutions Architect
Mumbai | Permanent
Opportunity to manage the full project life cycle from IT pre-sales to delivery.
Opportunity to work with a highly prestigious portfolio of existing clients.
About Our Client
Global IT Services and Solutions provider, with over 30 years experience. A client base that spans all industry sectors including financial services, manufacturing, media and communications, travel, transportation and real estate. Over 12,000 highly skilled employees worldwide. Established global footprint coupled with unrivaled experience in emerging markets. Strategic partnerships with leading technology vendors, including Cisco and Microsoft. Recognised industry leader with over 90 vendor and industry awards in 2010 resulting in over $4.7 billion in revenue.
- You will lead the solution consulting team in, Resource control, Presales Planning, Funnel Management and Optimize execution and delivery plans.
- You will lead and support national pre-sales, implementation, management and maintenance of Microsoft Solution offerings including the pre-sales and the actual delivery activities.
- You will attend sales meetings with relevant clients to identify and analyze potential opportunities for Microsoft Solutions.
- You will deliver high quality, technical expertise in the pre-sales process to help close sales opportunities with the client.
- You will engage with clients facilitating workshops to jointly develop understanding of their environment, synthesize findings, draw and presents conclusions.
- You will participate in formal account planning workshops for Microsoft Solutions.
The Successful Applicant
- 12+ years in the above mentioned capacity specifically as a Microsoft Solution Lead in the infrastructure domain or consultant with a large Microsoft Solutions integration firm.
- Experience in hands-on delivery of Microsoft Solutions including Active Directory, Systems Center (SCCM, SCOM, SCSM), Data Center Virtualization & Exchange Server.
- Strong business Acumen with an understanding of key business processes.
- Strong background in the development of technology-based business Microsoft Solutions.
- Effective communicator; verbal, written and presentation skills creativity, flexibility and openness to alternative technical and commercial approaches to consulting work.
- Team management and management reporting experience is also essential for the successful candidate.
What's On Offer
Highly competitive remuneration package, plus benefits.
Apply for this job