Discipline - IT
Subsector - Consulting
Location - Mumbai
About our Client - We are a European based Global IT Consulting company with operations in over 40 countries and a workforce of over 60,000 employees. We are looking to strengthen our India operations by adding a leadership position in the Financial Services space on the Investment Banking front.
Job Description - As Practice head you will report to the Global Solutions Head as well as the Global Practice Head. Your key responsibilities would include:
- Work with Technology teams to forge alliances to form a Go to Market approach
- Designing vertical use cases for relevant technology practices.
- Order Entry and External Revenue generation with additional focus on improving operating margins.
- Defining a road map for POCs defined at the beginning of the financial year
- Develop POCs from white papers which have significant potential of generating revenues
- Enable Sales executives with POCs so as to increase sales from target accounts; actively participate in Client visits
- Enabling delivery with domain knowledge .
The Successful Candidate - The successful applicant will have more than 14 years in the BFSI Lending space with at least 6 years spent liaising with IT. You must also have the ability to develop and anticipate requirements in the BFSI lending domain which can be translated to IT services. You must be an excellent team player with the ability to achieve targets for new services in this sector along with the Sales teams.
What's on Offer - An attractive package and opportunity for career growth across domains.
To Apply - Click here to apply