Position: Head PR & Corporate Communication
Experience: MBA from Premier B School with 12-15 years of experience
- Work with key media representatives and local corporate communications specialists to position the organization as an authority and a leader in its markets through written and oral communications to the media and key influencers in the communities in which we do business.
- Work with the senior business and channel management to determine the areas where the company needs to reinforce its authority and develop thought leadership materials and whitepapers; strategic events; media related sponsorships; marketing communications and PR activities accordingly.
- Work with senior spokespeople across the business to prepare, place and promote their views and thoughts that will help position the company as a leading Financial Services Brand across the globe.
- Advise, support and implement an internal communications program to ensure ongoing communication of the company’s vision, challenges and opportunities.
- Work with the division head to develop specific internal communications programs as required
Position based with Large Financial House in Gurgaon.
If interested please mail at firstname.lastname@example.org