Main Criteria : Must have experience in Portfolio Management and Commercial Lending
Company : Leading Investment Bank
Location : Mumbai
Grade & CTC : Negotiable
- Candidate is responsible for the ongoing monitoring of the Investment Grade loan portfolio on a global basis with teams in London, Frankfurt, New York, Hong Kong and Sydney.
- The team is involved in the loan vetting and loan approval process of the firm (e.g. Loan Screening and Underwriting Committees).
- Key responsibilities include the reporting on lending exposure and especially a global risk return analysis. As part of the monitoring obligations, the team produces regular reviews of the lending portfolio, which are made available to senior management and country/sector heads on the coverage side as well as going forward to product areas and Central Management. The team has build its own lending database and established KPIs, which are used to assess individual performance of a lending relationship but as well to analyse and compare country or sector performances.
- Several regular and ad-hoc planning processes are in place to establish future lending requirements and the resulting development of a lending strategy in close co-operation with the coverage function in Corporate Finance and product areas in Markets.
- Another key focus is the ongoing review and management of loan-driven RWA consumption and the identification, monitoring and resolution of value destroying client relationships.
- Team-member of the Investment Grade Portfolio Management; London based
- Supporting the regular and ad-hoc portfolio monitoring and reporting
- Production of country/industry/portfolio packs using the database and other sources
- Supporting the definition, identification and strategy of new lending opportunities
- Monitoring the execution status on identified lending targets
- Monitoring of value destroyers – ensuring turn-around or exit
- Representation to senior management around lending decisions and their impact on revenues, balance sheet, capital consumption and risk/return levels
- Supporting the various Loan Screening and Loan Commitment Processes
- Prepare presentations for senior management and communicate the various portfolio management globally
Experience / Skills:
- Resilient and highly motivated
- Sound general investment banking product knowledge – ideally some additional experience around commercial lending
- Strong IT skills (Excel, Access, Powerpoint etc)
- Strong analytical skills – high level of accuracy
- Articulate with good presentational skills
- Team-player, good communication
Please share your CV's on firstname.lastname@example.org