MNC Bank KPO
To create & support core PMO processes (Control documents, Reporting, Risks & Issues, Change Management, Planning, and Dependency Management). Utilise project data to create Management Information for use by the Senior Leadership team. Produce regular and ad hoc Senior Executive Reports, monitor and ensure that projects comply with the Governance framework.
- Create & support core PMO processes (control documents, reporting, risks & issues, change management, planning and dependency management).
- Utilise project data to create MI (management information) for use by the senior leadership team.
- Produce regular and ad hoc senior executive reports that may be presented to all levels of the organisation, up to the CEO & Chair.
- Create tools to help monitor progress or to help produce MI for the senior leadership team.
- Monitor and ensure that projects comply with the governance framework.
Knowledge & Experience / Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in economics, business or accountancy
- More than 6 years post qualification experience (after degree qualification)
- Some exposure to project and programme management systems and methodologies, processes, procedures and tools.
- Experience of Project management methodology such as PRINCE 2 or PMI (project management institute) is beneficial but candidate will be expected qualify within 2 years of joining the bank.
- Ability to develop effective working relationships with business partners and vendors.
- Essential - exposure to international business of any kind.
- Fluent business English (spoken and written) language skills.
- Ability to bring analytical rigour, structure and solution to problematic areas.
- An excellent attention to detail.
- Team working and experience working in a project environment and a flexible and adaptable working style to work with multiple project managers.
- Intermediate working knowledge of Microsoft Office; Project, PowerPoint, Excel and Access is essential.
Please mark subject line as 'PMO Manager' and mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention current CTC & notice period