Looking at Project Management Office (PMO) seasoned candidates supporting Investment Banking Projects.
Support the PMO Manager implementation of methodologies, best practice standards and quality assurance activities in project/programme management across the portfolio.
Focusing on driving quality improvements and project manager training.
Tasks / Responsibilities
- Support and maintain Portfolio Level Governance control procedures for managing portfolio wide initiatives such as resource utilisation, change control, financials and portfolio development and maintenance.
- Produce and analyse Portfolio Level Reporting to ensure projects progress against key criteria such as cost, schedule, risks, issues and benefits is accurately reflected. Identify trends and improvement opportunities, highlighting proposed action plans to senior management.
- Support and maintain project management methodologies to ensure a consistent approach to project delivery is taken across the portfolio through the use of project management tools, processes and practices.
- Train, coach and mentor project and programme managers in relation to methodologies, delivery processes and best practices in order to continually develop skills and capabilities thus supporting consistent delivery improvement.
- Support Business Management procedures to ensure accuracy in financial reporting and ensure tracking and monitoring of Actuals to Budget.
Complete quality assurance review checks to monitor the quality of project reporting and deliverables to drive improvements across the portfolio. Proactively highlight & escalate delivery risks and issues to senior management – providing an independent view of project and programme health.
- Provide system administration for key applications within the project delivery tool set, assisting in tool development and team training.
- Lead and drive cross functional project delivery process improvements within the portfolio.
- PMO Analyst experience
- Developed MS Office Skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, MS Project)
Education | Certification (Recommended)
- Project management certification (e.g PMI or Prince 2 &/or equivalent and relevant practical experience)
Operations Competencies required for this role
- Operational Management
- Budget Planning
- Financial Reporting
- Business Strategy / Planning
- Quality Management
- Risk Management
- Relationship Management
- People Management
- Change Leadership
- Process & Methodology Competencies required for this role
- Project Management
- Project Governance
Candidates matching the above criteria share your profiles on firstname.lastname@example.org