MNC Bank KPO
- Create & support core MI processes.
- Utilise collated data to create MI (management information) for use by the senior leadership team.
- Produce regular and ad hoc senior executive reports that may be presented to all levels of the organisation, up to the CEO & Chair.
- Create tools to help monitor progress or to help produce MI for the senior leadership team.
- Monitor and ensure that projects comply with the governance framework.
Knowledge & Experience / Qualifications :
- Bachelorís degree in economics, business or accountancy
- 5 plus years PQE (after degree qualification)
- Ability to develop effective working relationships with business partners and vendors.
- Essential - exposure to international business of any kind.
- Essential - exposure to project and programme management systems and methodologies, processes, procedures and tools.
- Experience of at least 1 Project management methodology such as PRINCE 2 or PMI (project management institute) is beneficial but candidate will be expected qualify within 2 years of joining the bank.
- Fluent business English (spoken and written) language skills.
- Ability to bring analytical rigour, structure and solution to problematic areas.
- An excellent attention to detail.
- Team working and experience working in a project environment and a flexible and adaptable working style to work with multiple project managers.
- Intermediate working knowledge of Microsoft Office is essential.
Please mark subject line as 'AM-PMO' and mail to firstname.lastname@example.org