We are HRe Source, a leading executive search firm. We provide services to various leading IT Industry players.
Designation: Project Manager System Integration
Experience: 7-12 years
Roles & Responsibilities
- To ensure implementation and maintenance of Quality Management Systems in the account.
- To ensure that service norms committed to customer are met.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by responding to all escalations regarding Project.
- Review project with the customer periodically. To act as a single point contact for the customer for all Project related issues.
- To escalate the quality issues be yond control to the higher ups & get the solution at the earliest.
- To ensure that customer complaints are resolved by taking corrective actions.
- To evaluate engineer performance periodically.
- Would be responsible for the planning ,delivering of the turnkey project deployments. Would be responsible for team building
- Would be responsible for billing & collection from the project & the collections related to the products if multiple LoB are involved.
- Would ensure that project parameters are within norms when the project is closed ie CSAT , Time,Effort,Cost . Will be responsible for vendor management.
Skills & Job Requirements
- Project management and client management experience .
- Successful and consistent delivery experience.
- Capability to handle multiple functional areas and multiple projects simultaneously. Excellent communication skills and a good team player.
- Strong commitment to meet customer needs.
- 10+ Years experience
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com