PLM - (Product Life cycle management) role with a top Consulting firm.
Experience: 2 to 7 yrs
Role - Analyst/Consultant
Product Innovation and Product Lifecycle Management is a solution that allows organizations and their customers, suppliers, and partners to manage a product’s complete lifecycle from design to build to eventual overhaul. Very Strong in PLM tools
- Should have worked on R&D or New product development team or Business process Development(BPD) team.
- Support and/or guide team through problem definition, issue identification and work plan development using issue based problem solving principles
- Gather and document technical and functional user requirements
- Design and develop key PLM business processes
- Perform software assessments (vendor agnostic)
- Develop functional and technical specifications
- Support development of application and technical architecture
- Configure various PLM software to meet specifications
- Develop custom code (including integrations to ERP/CAx)
- Develop and execute test scripts, document outcomes, and perform analyze/fix bugs
- Develop data architecture and manage data migration efforts
- Support business readiness and change management activities prior to go-live
- Provide user go-live and ongoing support
If interested please contact me at email@example.com or call me at 080-42556836 to know more.