Looking for a Plant Manager for a leading FMCG company.
- Experience required 10 – 15 years. Qualification: BE – Mechanical / Chemical / Electrical & Electronics
- Industry preference: Beverage, Liquor, Food Production
- Preferred candidates from West and North India
Location: West/North India
- To handle complete Plant operations in terms of Manufacturing, Quality, Logistics, Purchase & Finance Functions.
- Overall responsible for the Product Availability as per the market Demand and to meet the Budgeted volume.
- Responsible for Delivering Quality product in the Market place.
- Responsible for overall plant cost & Profitability.
- Responsible for implementing systems & processes.
- Responsible for Key Performance Indicators for the plant
- To maintain a cohesive & harmonious relationship in the plant team.
- To Maintain and follow the inventory norms for RM/PM, Engineering & Finished goods.
- To handle new Projects in the plant.
- Responsible for the Safety of Employees & Assets of the organization.
- Develop skill level of the plant employees and supporting them to achieve their targets.
Interested candidates kindly mail your resumes at: firstname.lastname@example.org