POSITION: Plant HR Head
REPORTING TO: Head HR – Industrial Technologies
LOCATION: Sahibabad (Uttar Pradesh)
Responsible for all Human Resources activity, which includes Compensation and Benefits Administration, Accident Prevention / Safety, Worker’s Compensation, Creative Recruiting and Employment Strategies, Employee Relations, Development and Training, and Affirmative Action. Industrial Relations, Employee engagement activities, Recruitments Plant management will be some of the core activities to be handled. The candidate must have exposure of the plant.
SCOPE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop /maintain /implement effective and proactive employee relations programs /policies
- Prepare HR plans and collaborate in definition of talent management objectives for the organization aligned with business objectives and platforms
- Provide for a team environment with business results focus and a strong emphasis on 2-way communications and opportunity for involvement by all employees.
- Provide HR leadership for location consistent with core competencies. Provide HR leadership / champion role for processes including the following: compensation, PDP / HRP, Training, HRIS data integrity, talent acquisition, diversity, and communications.
- Provide HR Leadership role in nurturing a culture of on- and off-the-job safety & health.
- Administrative responsibilities include budgeting, accurate time keeping review, census management & reporting, expense forecasting & HRIS data maintenance.
- Engineering background with 10 - 15 Years of relevant exp / plant exposure
- Involvement with a Plant start up or significant ramp up requirements
- Should be capable to achieve higher level in the hierarchy within next 2 years
- Experience working in a matrix organization
- Experience working in multi-national companies;
- A style that blends strategic thinking with hands-on delivery;
- Strong in problem solving skills;
- Strong leadership;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strategic thinking and analytical skills;
- Ability to multi-task and perform effectively under pressure and adapt to change
- Self-confident, articulate and outgoing individual, who is able to work independently whilst maintaining a strong focus on teamwork
- Strong system skills
- Ability to interpret and analyse key people related metrics
- Computer literacy (Notes, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- MBA (from a Reputed Institute) – Full Time
Please send your resume to email@example.com