Plant Finance Controller
Mumbai | Permanent
Opportunity to work with the management in undertaking business decisions
Excellent work life balance
About Our Client
Our client is a leading French MNC in the manufacturing space currently spread across 70 countries. They are ranked 33 in the world's most innovative companies and have had a 15 % YOY growth. Having set up their plant in Gujarat to maximize business opportunities they are looking for an able leader to manage the Plant Finance Operations.
Reporting into the Director Finance based out of their corporate office in Mumbai, your current responsibilities will be:
- Preparing strategic plan, AOP and quarterly forecast as per company corporate policy
- Reporting monthly performance on volumes, pricing, cost, margins and overheads and control other financial KPI's
- Setting up and running standard costing initiatives in SAP and helping the commercial team with pricing initiatives
- Having in-depth knowledge on indirect & direct taxes, internal and external auditing, streamlining process and setting up internal controls for plant finance operations.
- Having prior working knowledge of SAP and expert knowledge in costing and management accounting.
The Successful Applicant
- You must be a CA/ICWA with 10 + years of post qualification experience from an industrial manufacturing space.
- You must have prior experience in handling plant finance operations at a senior level, completed audits and having in-depth knowledge of Indian Tax Laws.
- You must have the ability to lead a large team and have excellent interpersonal & communication skills.
What's On Offer
Attractive compensation coupled with fast paced career progression
Opportunity to alleviate career to the next level
Apply for this job
The reference number of this job is I31040. Please apply online using the link below.