Discipline - Accounting
Subsector - Accountant
Location - Mumbai
About our Client - Our client is one of the leading players in manufacturing and chemical sector. They have massive expansion plans in near future and are currently looking out for a specialist accountant role based out of their plant location in Navi Mumbai.
Job Description - Reporting to the Unit Accounts Head, your current responsibilities will be; Having in-depth knowledge on indirect & direct taxes, internal and external auditing, streamlining process and setting up internal controls for plant finance operations;
- Managing the accounting department, controlling the overall working capital management;
- Having in-depth knowledge on indirect & direct taxes, internal and external auditing, streamlining process and setting up internal controls for plant finance operations
- Managing the planning and reporting function to ensure accurate planning of cash and other financial requirements to meet organizational needs
- Responsible for the overall finance team, including appropriate staffing levels, recruitment and development of individuals
The Successful Candidate - You must be a CA with 8 + years of post qualification experience from an industrial manufacturing space. You must have prior experience in handling plant Accounts at a senior level, completed audits and having in-depth knowledge of Indian Tax Laws. You are looking to take on a challenging assignment and have also depicted stability in your career so far.
What's on Offer - Attractive remuneration for the ideal candidate
- Opportunity to work with an Employer of Choice
To Apply - Click here to apply