This is a new position for Kimberly Clark Lever (Pvt.) Ltd. This position would be based out of our Corporate Office in Pune and would be reporting to the Supply-Chain Manager, with a Senior Planner reporting onto this role. The details are as follows:
Position Title: Planning Manager
This position would be an interface with the production and sales teams.
Location: Corporate Office, Pune
CTC: 10 LPA
The job-holder would oversee the entire planning processes- Supply Planning, Distribution Planning and Network Planning. Further the incumbent would be responsible for:
- Integrating planning processes across demand supply and deployment.
- Optimization of Run Strategy across manufacturing assets.
- Leading Network compliance for innovation and consumer promotion packs.
- Responsible for delivering customer service level.
- Handling logistics, transportation and delivery. This includes deployment of logistics models, vendor development and logistics execution.
- Driving inventory Working Capital.
- Participating in Sales and Operations Planning processes and translating it into supply-plans.
- Interacting with the HUL supply chain on stock cover replenishments and customer service.
- Playing integral role in the evolving Supply-Chain and distribution foot print for KCLL.
- Lead in capability development in the area of planning.
- Developing and maintaining the IT framework linked to planning which may include master data maintenance, upkeep of interfaces and aligning IT planning systems to the evolving business needs.
- Responsible for capacity planning for both long term and short term horizons.
- Re-distribution of slow and obsolete stock where opportunities exist for their disposal.
- Continuous Improvement
- Working Capital Management
- Production Planning
- Sales & Operations process
- Inventory Control
- Medium/ Long Term Capacity Planning
- Deployment Planning
- Network Management
- Managing high bias & low forecast accuracy in estimates.
- Managing high CCFOT with low working capital
- Bring down the bias, ensure networks on time.
- Periodical review of all KPIs esp. from 2 systems.
- Coordinating with 2 systems- Demand planning team from HUL and Operations from KCLL
- Managing ever increasing innovations due to constant competition pressure
Qualifications & Experience
- Graduate in any stream with a proven experience of more than 5 years in the planning position in a reputed manufacturing company.
- Experience : 3 – 6 yrs in Supply/Demand Planning + Logistics & Operations
- MBA Ops/Engg (Industrial Engg)/ NITIE(target - premier B-Schools and NITIE) with 2 – 6 yrs of experience.
Target Company’s : Only FMCG (Current or previous)
SAP experience is mandatory for this role.
Profiles from FMCG Company would only be considered.
Please send your resume to Sneha.Harinarayanan@kcc.com
Sneha Harinarayanan| HR