Manager – Period end Accounting
MNC Bank KPO
- Experienced in Banking & related portfolio accounting & reconciliations
- Responsible for all Service Delivery deliverables in a timely and accurate manner.
- Ensure compliance with Bank's standards and Statutory requirements
- Has strong technical understanding of accounting principles and demonstrated competence in their application.
Experience of working with Finance Department with good track record / leading MNC/ corporate
Analytical review / problem solving skills
- Good knowledge in Credit card business/products and operational system
- Good numerical ability
- Good communication and interpersonal skills-Good judgment and reasoning skills
- Good time management and problem solving skills
- Detailed conscious oriented
- Proven ability to work to strict deadlines, under pressure and be a team player
- Keen to learn/ask questions/progress
- Familiar with Credit card business/ products
- Ability to handle team
Job related skills
- To collect complex financial information from Bank's sites throughout the world and prepare consolidated results for Bank's Global businesses for reporting to Senior Executive Management and externally.
- To prepare reports for Senior Management in HSBC Holdings plc to provide consolidated financial information, analysis and commentary that fully describes and explains the financial performance of the Group.
- Provide other GMO departments with analysis of financial information.
- Provide support and advice as required relating to financial reporting to bank's finance teams throughout the Group.
- Preparation of consolidation journals
- Good functional experience in accounting for all Balance sheet / Income statement heads
- Hands on experience in accounting for income, expenses, loan loss provisions, expense and other accruals
- Prepare and post monthly journal entries in accordance with SOX requirements
- Review Subsystems for accuracy and ensure reconciling items are researched in a timely manner.
- Preparation of primary statements, notes and other disclosures for the Annual Report & Accounts and Interim Report
- Preparation of Monthly management information
- Preparation or review of ad hoc information, reports and presentations.
- Run inter-company matching process Manage production of back-up data
- Commitment to achieving team objectives.
- Effective handover of work to colleagues.
- Impacts of work performed on other team members communicated in a timely fashion.
- Offers assistance to other team members where appropriate.
- Pro-active approach to process improvement.
- To continually reassess the operational risks inherent in the business, taking account of changing economic or market conditions, legal and regulatory requirements, operating procedures and practices, management restructurings, and the impact of new technology.
- To implement the Group Compliance Policy by containing compliance risk in conjunction with the relevant compliance department. The term ‘compliance’ embraces all relevant laws, rules and codes with which the business has to comply
External relationship management skills
- Respond to Customers queries in a timely manner
- Manage all Service delivery deliverables in a timely manner
- Able to work effectively with different teams
MS office skills
- Hands on Experience using MS Office applications
- Expert in Excel (especially Macros, Vlookup, Hlookup, etc.)
Qualified Accountant (ACA/CWA /CPA /CIMA), Bachelors degree.
Years of Experience
6-8 years of post qualification experience
B.Com/M.Com/CA (Inter)/CWA (Inter) with at least 9-10 years of experience
Please mark subject line as 'Manager – Period end Accounting' and mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention current CTC & notice period