Head, Brand & Retention Marketing at Pepperfry
Views:1991 Applications:262 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
Pepperfry - Manager - Retention (2-5 yrs)
Pepperfry is a managed market place e-commerce organization (www.pepperfry.com) and is today India’s No. 1 online Furniture, Home & Living destination, offering products across categories like Furniture, Home Décor, Furnishings, Kitchen & Dining, Housekeeping, Fitness, Leisure & Pet supplies. Pepperfry.com has scaled up exponentially since its launch in January 2012 and has been recognized for its innovative business model being conferred the prestigious Red Herring Top 100 Asia award for 2012.
Pepperfry is founded by a team of experienced retail and ecommerce professionals from leading Indian and MNC companies and aims to become the leading Indian social commerce driven Home & lifestyle brand. To do so, we are building a best in class team comprising people high on energy, with strong career/academic records and a willingness to work in a fast paced start up. Folks who enjoy working in a collegial environment while meeting ambitious business goals will enjoy working at Pepperfry.
Manager – Retention
- Devise and execute strategies to drive regular repeat purchase behavior amongst Pepperfry consumers.
- Define a comprehensive consumer segmentation approach and manage the consumer life cycle
- Engage actively with Category team, plan promotions, use direct mailers to drive high value products and categories amongst repeat buyers.
- Input to acquisition marketing basis retention behavior of all acquisition channels and thereby fine tune acquisition initiatives to generate best ROI for the company
- Custodian of all Retention Analytics and responsible for deriving insights from the same.
- Strong academic background, full time MBA from amongst top 10 institutes is a must. 2009/2010/ 2011 batch preferred.
- Specialization in Sales and Marketing.
- Strong business acumen and analytical approach to problem solving.
- Strong understanding of the online space and familiarity with e-commerce industry.
- Should have the ability to work in an unstructured environment and drive influence across hierarchy and functional lines
- Should have the ability to see the larger picture and take decisions accordingly.
- Excellent communication skills.
Salary: As per industry standards
Please send in your resumes with the subject line "Manager-Retention"
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.